Lakeview Boystown and Wrigleyville Personal Training!
- Couch potatoes roll. An active body MOVES. Stand, don't sit. Walk, don't ride.
- Exercise should never be drudgery. Like a healthy sex life, INVENTIVENESS is the spice that keeps us interested.
- Sweating is COOL.
- ``No pain, no gain`` was invented by a masochist. Go for the BURN, not the hurt.
- Honor your cheat days as you honor your GOALS. Both help keep us going.
- When in doubt, use COMMON SENSE. No chart of book will assist you more.
- In the gym, Arnold Schwarznegger had bad days too. KEEP GOING.
- Speaking of in the gym: A) observe B) listen C) ASK QUESTIONS. People like to help. (Miss Fitness USA is still learning, too.)
- Be TENACIOUS, like the postman. ``Neither rain, nor sleet...`` (You get the picture)
- Have a hot fudge sundae once a month. (I recommend Margie's Candies on Montrose). Your SOUL needs attention too!
* You can contact Rob to schedule a free 1 hour session.Contact Rob